Nordstrom NYC Block Party 2021
Nordstrom NYC’s fun and festive Block Party returns to take over upper Broadway on Saturday, October 23, 2021. Marking the flagship’s second year anniversary in New York City, the daylong celebration will be a street fair open to the public and will bring to life Nordstrom’s shoppers’ favorite brands with games and activations from brands including: Adidas, Basecoat, BOSS, Charlotte Tilbury, Dior Beauty, Dr.Dennis Gross Faherty, GANNI, HydraFacial, Kiehl’s Since 1851, Levi’s Kids, Malin + Goetz, Nike, Nuna, and more.
Attendees will enjoy live performances, including Disney’s Winnie the Pooh, an imaginative new stage musical, as well as, soul-grunge singer, Shaina Shepherd, and NYC-based bedroom pop singer-songwriter, Hannah Jadagu. DJ Stretch Armstrong will also be on deck to spin tunes.
The Nordstrom NYC Block Party will also host community activations throughout the day, with performances by the Juilliard School Jazz Ensemble, a special dance presentation by New York City Center Vogue-ing lessons and demonstrations by The Hetrick-Martin Institute, and a drumline and dance performance by Brooklyn United Music and Arts Program. Additionally, community organizations will be onsite including a diaper drive with Good+Foundation, and pet adoption and fostering with the NYC ACC and the Brooklyn Kitty Committee and Greenpoint Cats.
Customers are invited to explore the retailer’s unique food offerings through complimentary small bites showcasing the menus of Wolf, Bistro Verde, Jeannie’s, and Milk Bar (while supplies last).
● 10:30 AM – Disney Winnie the Pooh, A New Musical Stage Adaptation
● 11:00 AM – New York City Center - Ephrat Asherie Dance Troupe Performance
● 11:30 AM – Juilliard School Jazz Ensemble
● 12:30 PM – DJ Stretch Armstrong
● 1:00 PM – Brooklyn United Drumline and Dancers
● 2:15 PM – The Rakiem Walker Project
● 3:15 PM – Shaina Shepherd
● 4:15 PM – Hannah Jadagu
● Animal Care Centers of NYC - Dog Adoption and Fostering
● Brooklyn Kitty Committee and Greenpoint Cats - Cat Adoption and Fostering
● Good+Foundation - Join Nordstrom to help match their 15K+ Diaper Donation at the Onsite Diaper Drive
● The Hetrick-Martin Institute - Join the team for Vogue-ing Lessons and Demonstrations throughout the day
225 West 57th Street
New York, NY 10019
On Broadway from 57th Street to Columbus Circle
Between the Men’s and Women’s storesVenue: Nordstrom Flagship
225 W 57th St
What do you think?
JP Morgan: A Collector's Legacy virtual panel hosted by The Winter Show at The Winter Show
JP Morgan: A Collector's Legacy https://www.thewintershow.org/programs The Winter Show January 26th, 2022, 5:00-6:00 pm (EST) Online via Zoom register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/...
The Winter Show 2022 at Park Avenue Armory
- Jan 30 Fri
The Winter Show is the leading art, antiques, and design fair in America, featuring 69 of the world’s top experts in the fine and decorative arts from ancient times to the present day. The Winter Show...
New York & New Jersey Franchise Show - Free Tickets at Meadowlands Expo Center
- Jan 30 Sat
New York & New Jersey Franchise Show - Free Tickets January 29-30, 2022: Meadowlands Expo Center Saturday January 29th from 11AM-5PM Sunday January 30th from 11AM-4PM (*Safety Precautions in Effec...