Holiday Market with coffee, french pastry and sustainable gifts. About this Event Shop local this ? Holiday season. Come enjoy a festive December full of sustainable products, great food, and of course some Coffee and Chocolate?
Pick up a rich and creamy Peppermint Hot Chocolate, or a Peppermint mocha to warm up on Winter mornings. While you shop sustainable gifts from Closiist.com, the first sustainable shop in Queens.
What is Closiist bringing?
- Handmade soaps made by Adalaia, self care box, eco-friendly makeup.
- Traditional Irish Bath Soak
- "Boy don't stink", and "Men dont' stink" soap
- Ornaments handmade with recycled woods or wool,
- Puzzle made with non toxic ink and recycled paper,
- Tree Seed Grow kit, a tree is a wonderful gift,
- Earrings, Magnet, Dog fido Nightlight, Dog paw Pet hook dog leash organization
- Eco-friendly Busy box 1 and busy box 2 for kids, Eco-dough gray scale and natural finger paint.
Don't hesitate to visit CLosiist.com, and ask us to bring a special product on our market.
Frenchy Coffee, 129E 102nd St
What do you think?
Dine Beneath the Fireworks This 4th of July at City Cruises
Vinyl Nights at Bella Abzug Park
Thu | 6-9pm
Vinyl Nights is a vibrant outdoor dance party in Bella Abzug Park. Rock with the Mobile Mondays crew and friends and dance to all the classic vinyl hits that shaped NYC club culture. Funk, Soul, Hip H...
Masala Mixtape at 74 Wythe
Come join us for the first ever South Asian Music Festival in NYC. The festival is a celebration of South Asia's diverse culture and creativity. This summer, we finally make space and showcase talent ...