Hershey’s Chocolate World Is Getting Bigger & BetterAugust 7, 2017 - by Chelsey Grasso
Hershey’s Chocolate World is a Times Square staple, and just when you thought it couldn’t get any better (or any more chocolatey), Hershey’s Chocolate World is about to up their game. Coming very soon, Hershey’s Chocolate World will be moving to a bigger and better location, adding in dozens of new store features and chocolate-inspired experiences. Mark your calendar, because 2017 is going to be a delicious one.
Hershey’s Chocolate World will be moving to a new location that is three times bigger than their current shop in the heart of Times Square. The space expects to receive over 300,000 visitors daily, with four million expected visitors through the course of a year.
The new location will be at 20 Times Square Building, 701 Seventh Ave., with double entrances on West 47th and Seventh Ave. And it doesn’t matter what day you’re visiting the city, because Hershey’s Chocolate World will be open seven days a week and 365 days a year from 9am to midnight. Now there’s really no excuse not to stop by for a visit.
Hershey’s Chocolate World isn’t just moving to a new building and calling it a day. Along with the new digs, visitors will also get to explore an array of new attractions, including a Hershey’s Kitchens Bakery, an Amazing Candy Machine, and even a Hershey’s S’mores Experience.
- Hershey’s Kitchens Bakery: Enjoy warm, freshly baked treats at the Hershey’s Kitchens Bakery, including brownies, hot cocoa, and many other new and exciting items. There will be over 10 new Hershey-inspired menu items for visitors to choose between (or try them all!).
- Amazing Candy Machine: Can’t decide between Hershey’s Kisses or Jolly Ranchers? Now you don’t have to thanks to Hershey’s Chocolate World’s Amazing Candy Machine. Choose between 12 different Hershey’s candies to make your mix and match bag of goodies with the help of the innovative machine.
- S’mores Experience: Perhaps the most anticipated new attraction at Hershey’s Chocolate World will be the S’mores Experience. Visitors can walk right up to an authentic camper where homemade s’mores will be available for munching. If you’ve really got a sweet tooth, order up the Double Chocolate S’mores, which uses one full-size Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar.
- Personalize Your Chocolate: Visitors can personalize their Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar wrappers at the new location, capturing their memories in Times Square on top of a tasty treat.
- Say It with a Kiss: The Say It with a Kiss feature at the new Hershey’s Chocolate World location will allow customers to select a saying from a list of custom messages that will then appear on the store’s digital Hershey’s Kisses around the store.
Hershey’s Chocolate World has long been one of the most memorable experiences in the heart of Times Square, and it’s only going to be bigger better come the opening of their new location. Prepare yourself, because there’s going to be a lot of chocolate and a whole lot of fun to be had.